The Jasmine Leather Sandal
These strappy sustainably crafted sandals are proof that classy never goes out of style.
When you are dreaming of wearing sandals that are slightly different and yet, somehow, classic and inspiring, these just might be what you see in your mind's eye.
The Jasmine is a classic, Greco-Roman style sandal. What this means for those of us in the 21st century is that there is a reason that these sandals are so timeless. They simply always look beautiful.
Featuring a minimalist cross ankle design that flits from dressy to casual, this will be your go-to travel sandal and evening out shoe. And yet, beyond that, they are also ethically crafted with that classic Brave Soles secret: our upcycled tire soles that are hand cut with love and intention.
The name Jasmine dates back to ancient Persian mysteries that speak of beauty and love. From magic carpet rides to sunset summer walks, the Jasmine can take you there.
- Handcrafted with ethically sourced and fairly traded leather
- Handcrafted tire soles made from upcycled tires sourced in the Dominican Republic
- No break in period "aka" instant comfort
- Super cushy foam core mid-sole made from high quality foam to offer support and durability
- Handmade leather footbed
- Slightly raised heel for extra impact absorption
- Secure but comfortable ankle strap for all day comfort
- Available in classic black, caramel, and white caramel.
This style is great for any length of foot. In particular, the cross over top ankle straps is able to make long feet look very elegant.
The width is slightly generous for average-wide feet. This shoe is also recommended for those with high arches, as there is no restriction across the highest point of the foot.
This style is not recommended for extremely wide feet or thicker ankles.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: 1 day
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from the warehouse to the destination. US orders are shipped by USPS, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 8 – 10 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time. A tracking will be emailed to you as soon as your item is shipped. International delivery usually takes about 8-10 business days.